Register now for Australian Healthcare Week 2021
Australian Healthcare Week is the annual meeting place for the entire healthcare community to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Australia’s healthcare system. Celebrating its 10th birthday in 2021, the event is returning to ICC Sydney from 17–18 March.
The 2021 Australian Healthcare Week Expo will feature six free-to-attend on-floor programs designed for all areas of the healthcare community, including:
- Nursing and Midwifery: Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 12 CPD points available for attendees
- Healthcare Workforce: Effective Workforce Planning, Leadership and Training to Develop the Workforce of the Future
- Patient Experience (NEW): Enhancing Patient Experience through Better Utilisation of Data, Customer Engagement and Patient-Centred Care
- GPs and Primary Healthcare: Improving the Delivery of Primary Care through Technology, Innovative Business Models and Improved GP Wellbeing
- Women in Leadership: Empowering Women to Become Effective Leaders and Drive Greater Flexibility and Gender Diversity in Healthcare
Start Ups: Accelerating Start Ups to Drive Innovation and Improve the Way People Access and Manage Healthcare
All ticket holders are entitled to free food and drink; have the chance to win $20,000 in prizes (including a car); and will be able to connect and network with the Australian healthcare community.
What: Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2021
When: 17–18 March 2021, 10 am–4 pm daily
Where: International Convention Centre, Sydney
Originally published here.
The Anderson Review into hospital security reveals the bloody and violent reality confronting...
Osteoporosis Australia has announced an official rebrand and the launch of an educational...
According to more than 21,000 doctors in training, the quality of their training is generally...