The 2016 Healthcare Leaders Forum - Your Opportunity to Steer Australia’s Healthcare Debate
In a time of complex economic, demographic and technological change, the healthcare industry is facing unprecedented structural transformation. Healthcare is becoming fast-paced, customer-centric and transparent – impacting traditional delivery models and creating new challenges for healthcare professionals.
How are healthcare stakeholders communicating their priorities and concerns to senior decision makers? What are the latest strategies revolutionising patient care? How can healthcare leaders act now to make the future of Australian healthcare more sustainable, efficient and innovative?
The event will feature inspiring keynotes, focused panel discussion sessions, and plentiful networking opportunities at The Menzies Hotel, a high-quality CBD venue. The comprehensive programme and impressive speaker line-up will have something to offer healthcare executives from all areas of expertise.
Delegates at the forum will:
- Hear from Sir Andrew Dillon, Chief Executive of the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (UK), who will discuss the role of evidence-based paradigms in shaping successful healthcare systems
- Learn how to develop solid implementation strategies for digital healthcare from Alexandra Pelletier, a Presidential Innovation Fellow at The White House (USA)
- Unlock the world-changing potential of healthcare when Sir Ray Avery, CEO of Medicine Mondiale (NZ), takes to the stage
- Explore what it takes to create enduring and powerful healthcare partnerships when Professor Ivy Ng shares her leadership experience as Group Chief Executive Officer of Singapore Health Services (SG)
- Gain practical insights from Australian executives representing organisations including: the Department of Health, The George Institute for Global Health, Cochlear, Ramsay Health Care, VicHealth, Sydney Local Health District, Medibank, the Aged Care Financing Authority, Indigenous Allied Health Australia, the National Health and Medical Research Council, the Australian Digital Health Agency, and many more.
The Healthcare Leaders Forum is the ideal opportunity for Australia’s healthcare executives to exchange ideas, knowledge and experience, to make new contacts and strengthen networks.
Steer the debate at the Healthcare Leaders Forum and help secure a viable and successful future for healthcare in Australia.
To find out more, or to register, visit healthcareleaders.com.au. Registrations are also available by calling (02) 8004 8590. For a group discount, register 3 healthcare executives and a 4th executive is welcome to attend for free. Those who register by 15 July will be entitled to early bird rates.
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Angel Gomez on (02) 8090 4363.
A well-designed therapeutic environment contributes greatly to how patients and families perceive...
Storage and disposal of refuse is a necessary process in the hospital and healthcare workplace....