Hospitality in healthcare conference just around the corner
Attendees will gain insights into the industry’s future, as well as the challenges it faces, through presentations on room service, cleaning practices, aged-care standards, environmental issues and infection control.
The latest products and services will also be showcased at the Trade Exhibition.
Speakers at this year’s conference include:
- Matthew Evans from Gourmet Farmer
- Liam O’Toole from the Mater Brisbane — who will be presenting “Taking your menu to the next level”
- Lainie Lynch from The Salvation Army Aged Care — “Aged Care Standards changes and the impacts on Hospitality”
- Robert Day from Diversity and Consumer Support Australian Government Department of Health — “Aged care diversity Action Plan”
- Glenys Harrington from the Infection Control Consultancy (ICC) — “Infection control – what’s new?”
While in Melbourne, attendees can hunt for secret bars, tour the shopping strips and enjoy sporting events, street art and good food and coffee.
What: IHHC National Conference
Where: Pullman on the Park, Melbourne
When: 26–28 August 2019
Free online resources such as raisingchildren.net.au are available to help families and their...
Many healthcare software providers now offer a 'contactless experience', giving patients...
There are a few alarming behavioural patterns and indications healthcare employers need to be...