Free-to-attend Victorian Healthcare Week Expo
With $4.3 billion allocated to health care in the state budget, it’s important to bring the Victorian healthcare industry together to collaborate, connect and learn about the key strategies needed to design, build and operate the state’s hospitals and healthcare system of the future.
With this in mind, the Victorian Healthcare Week Expo continues to go from strength to strength. It has now outgrown its home for the last 3 years, and in 2019 will take place at the Melbourne Convention Centre on 23–24 July.
The best part? It’s FREE to attend!
Featuring 100+ expert speaker presentations, case studies and debates over two days, the Victorian Healthcare Week Expo provides extensive learning and development opportunities including:
- The new two-day Patient Experience On-Floor Summit.
- The two-day Nurses and Clinicians On-Floor Summit (accredited by the Australian College of Nursing with 12 CPD points available).
- Live demonstrations and the chance to connect and network with 50+ leading technology and solution providers.
- Networking opportunities with senior-level decision-makers working on some of Victoria’s largest and upcoming healthcare projects.
Key speakers at a glance:
- Louise McKinlay, Director Consumers as Partners, Safer Care Victoria.
- Adjunct Professor Kylie Ward FACN, Chief Executive Officer, Australian College of Nursing.
- Anna Love, Chief Mental Health Nurse, Department of Health and Human Services.
- Dr Paul Eleftheriou, Chief Medical Officer, Western Health.
- Sherri Huckstep, Chief Experience Officer, The Royal Women’s Hospital.
And many more!
Don’t miss your chance to be part of Victoria’s premier healthcare event in 2019!
Register for your free expo pass here.
View the Expo program here.
For more information visit http://vic.austhealthweek.com.au.
What: Victorian Healthcare Week Expo
When: 10 am to 4 pm, 23–24 July 2019
Where: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, South Wharf, VIC
This system allows the user to draw blood from the patient using the aspiration or vacuum technique.
Induction technology has been around for some time, but now with its breakthrough induction...
The range of ATR insulated meal delivery system dishware will raise patient satisfaction scores...