Online Mental Health Conference
The Mental Health Academy is offering 20 hours of CPD training through their 2015 Mental Health Super Summit, which will be held online from 29 October - 6 November.
Rather than charging a registration fee, the event is instead asking attendees to decide how much they would like to pay to attend.
- Access live, interactive webinars facilitated by leading global mental health experts
- Recorded, on-demand sessions (so you don't miss out on anything)
- Interact with presenters through live Q&A sessions
- Cutting-edge research in psychology, psychiatry, social work, counselling and more!
- Huge range of topics – bringing diversity to your learning
- Accrue 20 hours of CPD to meet your annual requirements
- Help raise our target of $100,000 for the Act for Kids charity
All proceeds from the 2015 Mental Health Super Summit will go to the Australian charity, Act for Kids. Every single cent that’s paid to attend or sponsor the Summit, without any deductions, goes directly to helping the kids.
Visit the event website for information on speakers and topics.
Researchers at the University of South Australia have developed a novel coating that can be...
The Australian College of Nursing has welcomed the recognition of the profession's...
A team from Southern Cross University is pioneering a technology that could heal wounds in days...