MicrobeCare: Antimicrobial Solution for Herman Miller Healthcare Products
MicrobeCare™ is an antimicrobial treatment that effectively controls bacteria, fungi, algae, and yeast on a wide variety of Herman Miller products. It kills 99.99% of microbes and prevents microbe mutation. MicrobeCare is safe and has recorded proven results in highly sensitive healthcare environments.
What does it do?
MicrobeCare reduces the spread of infection on the materials and surfaces of our products, keeping them germ-free in public areas, waiting spaces, offices, and sensitive healthcare environments.
How does it do it?
- Step 1: Cell membranes (microbes) are attracted to treated surfaces and punctured.
- Step 2: Due to the positive and negative ion exchange, there is deep penetration into the core membrane.
- Step 3: Physical rupture of the cell and electrocution by positively charged nitrogen molecules destroys the cell.
- Shown to kill 99.99% of microbes on treated surfaces
- Non-transferrable from surfaces
- Minimal degradation from cleaning agents
- Continuously active
- Environmentally safe
- At least 7 years active performance
- Accelerated Life Testing suggests that MicrobeCare will last at least 7 years on your Herman Miller product. Chemical and rub testing was conducted and showed minimal impact on fabrics.
- MicrobeCare is applied to a complete assembly, protecting the entire product, and all surfaces. The entire process takes only a few minutes.
- Adding MicrobeCare protection to a Herman Miller product is a low-cost way to enhance your infection prevention program. In most cases, MicrobeCare adds less than five to seven percent to the total cost.
Some exceptions apply — contact your Herman Miller representative for more information.
The active agent in MicrobeCare is unconditionally registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in accordance with FIFRA sec 3(c)(7)(A).
A thorough understanding of the TOE ultrasound probe and how it should be reprocessed is critical.
With the spread of COVID-19, it is critical that high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected...
Professional battery brand Procell has developed a new range of professional batteries with...