Every day, around the world, we enhance outcomes for patients and their caregiver
Hill-Rom is a leading global medical technology company partnering with health care providers in more than 100 countries, with over 10,000 staff and 7 million patients touched by Hill-Rom® products every day.
Hill-Rom achieves this by focusing on patient care solutions that improve clinical and economic outcomes in five core areas: Advancing Mobility, Wound Care and Prevention, Clinical Workflow, Surgical Safety and Efficiency and Respiratory Health.
We are excited Welch Allyn joined the Hill-Rom team in September 2015, and we are looking forward to our joint future. Together, Hill-Rom and Welch Allyn offer a wide range of innovative solutions to a patient-centric, global customer base focused on quality and efficiency.
When recently welcoming our Welch Allyn colleagues to the Hill- Rom family, John J. Greisch, President and CEO of Hill-Rom said “Our companies share similar legacies of innovation, quality and employees who are passionate about enhancing outcomes for patients and caregivers.”
During 2016 in Australia, Hill-Rom and Welch Allyn, combining with Hill-Rom’s portfolio of brands, including Trumpf Medical, Liko and MetaNeb will be working together to expand our companies’ ability to help health care providers focus on patient care solutions that improve clinical and economic outcomes.
Hill-Rom’s focus on quality and innovation is driven by the passion for providing safe and comfortable environments for patients and health care professionals and providing unsurpassed after sales service and support.
By enabling caregivers to provide efficient care, have more time at the bedside and get patients mobilised safely, positive outcomes can be achieved. Easier and safe working conditions for caregivers allow more time for the optimal care of patients, which can accelerate recovery and increase efficiency.
Hill-Rom’s people, products, and programs work towards one mission:
Every day, around the world, we enhance outcomes for our patients and their caregivers
Hill-Rom: Our Clinical Focus Areas
Medical technology designed to promote the early mobilisation and safe transfer of patients.
- The right bed is a therapeutic device helping drive reduced length of stay and pulmonary complications and helping support early mobility.
- Specialised Lifting and Mobilising Solutions provide an efficient, safe and careful environment for patients and their caregivers.
Wound Care and Prevention
Specialty surfaces to treat and prevent wounds.
- Pressure redistribution
- Advanced Microclimate™ Technology
- Ideal Skin Temperature Range
- Excellence in shear/friction prevention
Solutions that automate the clinical environment to improve safety and efficiency.
- Nurse Communications
- Nurse call
- Staff Locations
- Patient safety
Protect Patients by Anticipating Care™
Surgical Safety and Efficiency
Surgical products and positioning technology designed to promote safety and procedural efficiency.
- Optimum lighting of the surgical site with surgical control of camera and control functions.
- Modular, mobile operating tables and table systems with intelligence and precision in navigation and patient positioning.
- Pressure redistribution positioning aids with shear and microclimate management.
Airway clearance devices that help patients breathe easier across all care settings.
- Acute care settings
- In-home for patients with chronic respiratory conditions
- Technologies, protocols, and tools to help clinicians
For more information, please contact us on +61 295620900 or AustraliaCustomerService@hill-rom.com or visit www.hill-rom.com
A well-designed therapeutic environment contributes greatly to how patients and families perceive...
Storage and disposal of refuse is a necessary process in the hospital and healthcare workplace....