How do your patients rate you?
Hospitals are trusted foundations of optimum health, where people bring new life into the world, undergo life-changing surgery, recover from illness and restore their wellbeing.
Studies* show that patients perceive a hospital’s cleanliness as a marker of its quality, with a perception of an unhygienic environment impacting their feeling of safety while being treated. Imagine viewing your hospital from your patient’s eyes; are the floors clean? Is there mould in tile grout? When they look up from bed, are ceiling corners clear of dust? When patients see something that makes them feel that the environment is not clean, they feel at risk and their satisfaction levels fall.
AMC Commercial Cleaning (AMC) creates healthy, safe environments. Placing the utmost importance on cleanliness, hygiene and the prevention of contamination and cross-infection within professional health facilities, AMC is one of the largest national commercial cleaners.
Trusted for over 25 years, AMC delivers gold-standard cleaning services in hospitals, aged-care facilities, medical clinics and other environments where sterile care is imperative.
AMC maintains its own supply of branded high-grade cleaning products provided by trusted industry name, KleenHealth. These products contain HealthGuard®, a proprietary ingredient that assists with protection against the spread of odours, bacteria, fungus and mould, which can proliferate quickly when there are ineffective microbiological controls.
The products are people and earth friendly and are delivered with the AMC Ultra Low Moisture Cleaning (ULMC) program, underpinned by extensive training and a white-glove troubleshooting program.
ULMC is an initiative aimed at our responsibility to the environment, which delivers safer cleaning solutions with fewer chemicals and reduced chemical residues, as well as a reduction in water usage.
AMC delivers world-class cleaning standards in medical facilities across Australia using proprietary training, management and procedures including;
- AMC staff participate in infection control cleaning processes specific to the medical industry
- Regular on-site audits are carried out by an Area Manager with results instantly uploaded to AMC’s Client Integrated Management System for viewing by clients
- Training and expertise in the full range of medical cleaning needs, from clinical and surgical areas to medical suites and administration areas
- Cleaning guidelines with an emphasis on responsible cleaning procedures in relation to the environment and occupational health
- Implementing our Total Quality Management System based on ISO9001 Quality, AS4801 Safety & IS014001 Environment through our intranet-based system.
For more information and to find out how AMC can create quality, healthy environments in your organisation, please call 1800 990 050 or visit www.amcclean.com.au
A well-designed therapeutic environment contributes greatly to how patients and families perceive...
Storage and disposal of refuse is a necessary process in the hospital and healthcare workplace....