Register now for ACIPC 2016
20 – 23 November 2016, Melbourne Victoria.
About the Conference:
The ACIPC Annual Conference is Australasia’s pre-eminent conference for Infection Prevention & Control professionals.
Building on the success of arguably our most successful conference last year in Hobart, ACIPC 2016 promises a wealth of interest as we tackle the challenges and embrace the opportunities for the future of our profession.
The full conference program including pre-conference workshops, invited speakers and peer reviewed free papers is now available online at www.acipcconference.com.au/ program
Registration is now open for the ACIPC 2016 Annual Conference being held at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park, 20 - 23 November.
- ACIPC & Editorial Board Members – Early bird: AUD$765
- Non-Member – Early bird: AUD$865
- Student – Early bird: AUD$550
All full registrations include:
- All conference sessions (excluding pre conference workshops)
- Welcome Reception
- Poster Reception
- Presidents Breakfast
- Morning tea each day
- Lunch each day
- Afternoon tea each day
Early bird registration closes 9 October 2016.
Visit www.acipcconference. com.au/registration to register
Sunday 20 November, Pullman Melbourne, Albert Park
- New Initiatives in Hand Hygiene
- Antimicrobial stewardship (AMS) for nurses
- Implementing change: a focus on infection prevention and control
- An introduction to understanding and using epidemiology
- Australian Premiere Screening of ‘Clean Hands’, followed by Q&A with Professor Didier Pittet
*Space is limited for some workshops and we recommend registering early to secure your spot.
- Dr Jennie Wilson
- Professor Mary Dixon-Woods
- Professor Patricia Stone
- Professor Dale Fisher
- Professor Didier Pittet
- Martin Kiernan
- Professor Heather Loveday
- Professor Tom Riley
- Professor Peter Collignon
- Dr Becky Freeman
- Professor Marianne Wallis
- Professor Alison Kitson
- Dr Peta-Anne Zimmerman
- Dr Deborough MacBeth
- Dr Lisa Hall
- A/Professor Caroline Marshall
- Glenys Harrington
- A/Professor Leon Worth
- Dr Noleen Bennett
- Terry McAuley
- Professor Marilyn Cruickshank
- Dr Jason Kwong
- Professor Andrew Way
- Philip Russo
- Professor Lindsay Grayson
- A/Professor Brett Mitchell
- Paul McNamara
- Claire Hewitt
- Anthony Carr
- Nigel Barr
- Dr Sharon Liberali
- Sue Scott
- A/Professor Rhonda Stuart
- Dr Tony Speer
- Dr Jocelyne Basseal
- Dr Jan Gralton
- Dr Kudzai Kanhutu
- A/Professor Justin Denholm
- A/Professor Deborah Freidman
- Susan Jain
- Professor Lyn Gilbert
- Dr Fred Tenover
- Peter Teska
- Greg Whitely
- Professor Karin Thursky
- Cate Quoyle
- Professor Mary Louise McLaws
- Sue Borrell
3 minute research
The ACIPC 2016 Scientific Committee is now accepting submissions for 3 minute research presentations from interested researchers who are proposing a project or are about to commence or have recently commenced a project.
In this session, included as part of the main scientific program, selected researchers will have 3 minutes to discuss their research project.
This call for participation opens 1st September and closes 7th October.
For more information, visit www.acipcconference.com. au/3-minute-research
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact the team at Conference Design. Conference Design - email@example.com or 03 6231 2999.
Or visit the conference website www.acipcconference.com.au
Australian researchers are calling for more than 3500 volunteers to enrol in a study...
Free online resources such as raisingchildren.net.au are available to help families and their...
Many healthcare software providers now offer a 'contactless experience', giving patients...